MSW RSW, Registered Social Worker
21 Yarmouth St
Guelph, ON N1H 4G2
I am located in Guelph, and work with clients throughout Ontario (and beyond) in an online therapy (phone or video) setting.
Get your free 20-minute consultation to see if you think we are the right people to help you.
We don’t always get to control what happens in our life, however, we do have the choice to control how we allow challenging moments to impact our daily lives. My name is Kaylen Leonienco and I am a Registered Social Worker. My main goal is to help individuals, both adults and children navigate life’s most challenging moments. I specialize in working with individuals experiencing grief/loss, those living with or caregiving for someone with a chronic/life-limiting illness, anxiety, and depression.
My therapeutic approach is guided by Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Mindfulness-based Therapy from a strengths-based, trauma-informed lens.
I am currently accepting new clients and have availability to meet virtually or in person at the Guelph location. I look forward to meeting you and together, discovering the support you are looking for.
- Masters of Social Work Degree from Wilfrid Laurier University
- Honours Bachelor of Social Work Degree from Lakehead University
License, Certifications & Awards
- Registered Social Worker with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW)
- Indigenous Cultural Safety Training
- Transpersonal Nature of Therapeutic Touch
- Learning Essential Approaches to Palliative Care (LEAP)
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Fundamentals of Hospice Palliative Care