RP, RMFT, Psychotherapist in Guelph & Online
Get your free 20-minute consultation to see if you think we are the right people to help you.
As a psychotherapist with 9 years of experience, I have grown to know that I have a passion for witnessing clients discover the values they cherish, and utilize those to achieve their goals. I know that people flourish in therapy and counselling when they have a good relationship with their therapist. I am devoted to creating and maintaining a safe, non-judgemental, calm, and sensitive therapeutic space in which you will receive appropriate support.
I am a registered psychotherapist and a registered marriage and family therapist who has worked in a variety of settings offering specialized support to individuals confronting unique circumstances. I utilize an integrative therapeutic approach drawing from multiple disciplines and modalities to offer clients a service tailored to each person or relationship.
I look forward to working with you.
- University of Guelph, Master of Science in Family Relations and Human Development (Couple and Family Therapy)
- University of Western Ontario, London, Bachelor of Arts Honours Program (major in Sociology, minor in Psychology)
Certificates / Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Association of Marriage and Family Therapy – Registered Marriage and Family Therapist
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario – Registered Psychotherapist (RP)
- Advanced Brief and Narrative Therapy Certificate with the Windz Institute
- Prevention and Management of Aggressive Behaviour (PMAB) Certificate
- Child and Youth Mental Health Assessment (ChYMH) by interRAI certification
- Family Connections Leader Training Program with Alan E. Fruzzetti Ph.D.
- John Howard Society’s Restorative Justice Skills and Process Training certificate