RP, RMFT, Psychotherapist in Guelph & Online
About Tristan Price
For the past 9 years I have been helping people achieve their therapeutic goals and live rich and meaningful lives that line up with their true values. As a Registered Psychotherapist and a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist, I work with individuals of all ages, couples, and families in-person here in Guelph, online or over the phone.
Creating a safe, calm and non-judgmental relationship with clients, I help people work through difficult events, emotions, and thoughts. My style is approachable and caring. In a good therapeutic relationship people can flourish and effectively address their issues, experience greater well-being and live towards their true potential.
- University of Guelph, Master of Science in Family Relations and Human Development (Couple and Family Therapy)
- University of Western Ontario, London, Bachelor of Arts Honours Program (major in Sociology, minor in Psychology)
Certificates / Professional Affiliations
- Canadian Association of Marriage and Family Therapy – Registered Marriage and Family Therapist
- College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario – Registered Psychotherapist (RP)
- Advanced Brief and Narrative Therapy Certificate with the Windz Institute
- Prevention and Management of Aggressive Behaviour (PMAB) Certificate
- Child and Youth Mental Health Assessment (ChYMH) by interRAI certification
- Family Connections Leader Training Program with Alan E. Fruzzetti Ph.D.
- John Howard Society’s Restorative Justice Skills and Process Training certificate