We can help you with your Relationship
Do you want to relight your passion in your marriage?
Are you struggling to like your partner?
Do you feel trapped in your relationship?
Do you miss the intimacy you once had?
Research shows that after the In-Love period of relationships (about 2 months to 2 years), a lot of people start to really struggle with feeling connected and intimate in their relationships.
Luckily, research has also found many methods that quite reliably reignite the spark in relationships and bring you both to mutual thriving, despite the relationship killer of kids, financial worries, job anxieties, and even past infidelities.
We have worked with hundreds of couples to help them relearn how to mutually thrive in their relationship and become a team again.
Things you will likely gain from working with us:
- A best friend in your partner
- Reigniting of passion
- Newfound trust and excitement in the relationship
- Patience and mutual respect for one another
- The joy of having fun together
Things you will likely lose from working with us:
- A sense of dread when coming home every evening
- Someone nagging at you all the time or feeling like you have to nag, guilt and shame your partner
- Feeling like you’re not meeting your partner’s needs but not knowing how to fix it
- A life avoiding conflict and important conversations with your partner because you’re exhausted just thinking about them
- Feeling like your own needs will never be met.
We are very comfortable, experienced with and have had a lot of success working with all types of relationships (i.e. LGBTQ+, polyamory, etc.).
We are trained and experienced (professionally and personally) in the Gottman model of therapy and Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy.
Free no-obligation 20 minute consultation
...with the option to stay for a full session right after if you so choose.
We offer online, in person and telephone therapy sessions and look forward to working together. You can also book your normal sessions online by clicking the button below.
MSW, RSW, Psychotherapist
Not currently accepting new clients - waitlist only. Please connect with one of our other skilled team members.