Issues impacting men
Do you feel suffocated by gender norms?
Feel like you can’t do anything right in your relationships?
Have trouble dealing with PC culture?
Do you want your son to have a safe male role model that they can talk to?
It’s tough out there for people at the moment. more is expected of people than ever before in terms of openness and connection. often times men have not been exposed to healthy, open ways of communicating and need support navigating their inner thoughts and emotions. we can help with that.
At this centre, we specialize in working with people who identify as male on the many complexities of life today, such as…
- navigating changing dating and relationship norms
- increasing intimacy and learning language to connect with others
- re-examining toxic, gender-based expectations
- learning the new rules of consent and communication
- anger management and emotional intelligence
- navigating financial instability
- dealing with the confusion as male roles and aspirations in society change (by the second, it can feel like)
How can we help?
We will pair you with a practitioner that you can connect with to help discuss whatever is on your mind without shame or judgement.
We utilize research-based modalities found to work especially well for those identifying as male and work with you to create a personalized experience that doesn’t feel threatening or controlling.
We work on the goals and issues that you care about within a time line that you are comfortable with.